WTB: Non-Hatching Eggs for Crafting

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Nov 4, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Ok, so speckledhen's thread about making egg decorations has really inspired me to make some of these for our tree, especially since our Christmas decorations are blue, white, and silver. I'm looking for colored eggs (already have light brown available straight from the source) in blue, green, olive, dark brown, even white. Let me know what you have available and how much you ask for them. If you would like to look up shipping, our zip is 28320. Thank you!

2. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    I can send you Ameraucana eggs, maybe even some olive ones, or tinted eggs from my Wyandottes and Sussex. $12 to ship in a flat rate box. What are you looking to spend? I sell them for eating for $5/dozen. Have them available now... lol I have been setting some aside to get crafty with too! 'tis the season. At least my Ameraucana girls are not really in molt-mode yet, so I am getting eggs pretty regularly. [​IMG]

3. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    I don't know if you need quail eggs, but those are pretty neat-o looking! (Not to mention I have about 75 sitting here, with two full incubators and no one who has bought them! [​IMG] )

4. Liexicof15

Liexicof15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Tampa
    I was just about to post this same thing. I've got the colored egg bug. Anyone got any BCM eggs for this project?
    Harmony- I'd love to buy some blue, olive, and tinted eggs from you. $5 each dozen plus shipping for a dozen of each color sound okay? That'd make it $15 plus shipping. Had to clarify, not sure if it made any sense. LOL.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  5. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Thanks for the post Liex. Look for the PM I sent you!

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Anybody else? A trade may be possible for some Goat's Milk Soaps, if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by