1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Nubian cross or Saanan cross buckling

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MissPrissy, Mar 31, 2008.

1. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I am looking for a Nubian cross and/or a Saanan cross buckling no older than 3 or 4 months. For the right price I might would be interested in 2 from different blood lines.

I live in the Culpeper/Charlottesville/Frederickburg triangle.

Contact me by email at the link under my screen name.

2. MsMcChick

MsMcChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    Bummer Priss, too bad your not closer and looking for somethingg breeding age. I just today decided to sell my pb Saanen buck. He's a friendly fella, and he got the job done this year x6 (5 girls, 1 boy)! Think I could stuff him in a postage box with some bubble wrap and wave bye-bye? [​IMG]

3. kritter11

kritter11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Marion, IN
    Don't forget the priority mail tape....

Yes, it is a shame you're not closer. I have a friend in IN with 2 Nub / Saanen cross boys he's looking for a home for.

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I'll keep looking. I have 4 1st year does I want to breed!

5. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    If ya all know any truckers, then with a tear a smile a hug and about 3 hours of begging they will usually haul them for you in a big dog crate. At least the ones I know will LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by