WTB one or more 2 or 3 wk. old chick(s) for lonely chick.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kat'sChicks, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Kat'sChicks

Kat'sChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Minonk, IL
    I ended up with a single silkie chick from this last hatch and the little sweetie needs company. I'm looking for at least one, but will take a few more. I'd prefer silkies, but would take other bantams if no silkies are available. Travel in the state is an option. If anyone has an extra chick or 2 I'd love to give my baby an early Christmas present....[​IMG] Just PM me here if you can help.
    Thanks everyone!

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Kat'sChicks :

I ended up with a single silkie chick from this last hatch and the little sweetie needs company. I'm looking for at least one, but will take a few more. I'd prefer silkies, but would take other bantams if no silkies are available. Travel in the state is an option. If anyone has an extra chick or 2 I'd love to give my baby an early Christmas present....[​IMG] Just PM me here if you can help.
    Thanks everyone!

Kat where are you located?​

3. Kat'sChicks

Jun 20, 2009
    Minonk, IL
    Sorry, forgot to put that in there...central Illinois, a little too far from you, and it's a bit cold to ship, I think. But I'd love to have some babies from you...

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Kat'sChicks :

Sorry, forgot to put that in there...central Illinois, a little too far from you, and it's a bit cold to ship, I think. But I'd love to have some babies from you...

my broody's have been hatching them out all week:) BLRW-SPlit lav silkies and OE's... If My OE 24 hours auction doesnt sell in the 24 hour auction -- [​IMG] Im going to "have to" put them under my big cochin hen who just went broody this week... If I wouldnt have sold out of my BLRW eggs for the next few weeks I would do a huge batch of those:-( wish you were closer too:-( I used to live in St charles IL for 7 years before moving back home here.. [​IMG]

5. Kat'sChicks

Jun 20, 2009
    Minonk, IL
    Anyone in Illinois have extra silkie chicks??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by