WTB: (or test 4 you) Duck eggs

Lach Cnoc Farm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Western Washington
I would like to hatch some new ducklings, since December we only have 1 mixed hen left and a new runner drake. I don't care if they're mixed breed, they tend to be cuter that way
smile.png

I really love crested ducks
love.gif

(My little nephew is partial to runner mixes)
I don't really care for the wild coloring (gray) though
sickbyc.gif

If you have any that you'd like tested or for sale please let me know how many, what kind and price (with shipping)

ETA: Muscovy mixes are fine too, i'm not worried about them being fertile.

Last edited:
BellLisamo has a crested runner drake she can put with her khaki campbell
smile.png
THAT would be a cute mix!

She also has straight purebred khakis for sale right now.

I have runner eggs with some runner/khaki campbell mixes. I will have crested runners but not for a couple of months.

If you want a dozen, it would be $20, including shipping. If you want 1/2 dozen, it would be $15, including shipping.

I keep all of the runners in together...fawn and white, black and chocolate. I got some really, really cute babies last night: multi-colored feet and beaks and yellow-tipped wings. So adorable.

I have fresh eggs every day!

Nancy

Nancy,

Those sound just adorable! I will have some incubator space available after the 4th and i can get a hold of you then. do you have any pictures of them?

the only 2 i have right now are a fawn & white runner drake and a golden cascade hen. I am hoping she starts to lay fertile eggs soon, but we'll see. i just cleaned out her nest...was full of infertile & bad eggs...our last drake must have been infertile. he was a chocolate blue runner. but these two should have adorable babies
smile.png

I don't have photos of the current hatch, but I have posted these photos in a hatching thread. They were the first hatch of the year.
They went REALLY fast!

10556_wheels04041709.jpg

10556_runners0423094.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so glad you like them! I've consistently been getting an even spread of the different colors! I just love my little babies and hate to see them going to their new homes, but I can't keep hundreds of them! Don't exactly know why not though. LOL

We have our first batch of eggs in incubator, so I don't know how they will turn out yet, but we have 1 F/w indian runner drake, 2 f/w indian runners ducks, 4 blue swedish and 2 khaki campbells. We are getting 8 eggs daily. So far, the 16 and the double yolker we have in bator all growing well. I've never shipped eggs before, but it could be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom