Wtb Or Trade: Bantam Silver Laced Wyandottes & Cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm looking for a bantam silver laced Cochin or Wyandotte--no eggs--must be started & sexed. Don't have to be show-quality, but need to be at least breeder-quality.

Will pay shipping on the right rooster.

Thanks!

~Heather

2. darjohn

darjohn Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have a silver laced Wyandotte cockerel that is 6months old. He hatched in march and is from show stock. I can get you some pics if interested. I am looking to add a pulley or two to my flock if you have any nice bantams available--cochin or BLRW.
    Thanks, dar

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I can't ship and have no pullets for sale anyway...but I'd be interested in your roo.

Thanks!

~Heather

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Oh and if you PM me I'll send you my e-mail address so you can send me pics.

5. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    Quote:I have a breeding age silver Laced Cochin bantam rooster if you are still looking for one. Bruce Almighty is the sweetest and would be happy to do some trading if you like.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I have a breeding age silver Laced Cochin bantam rooster if you are still looking for one. Bruce Almighty is the sweetest and would be happy to do some trading if you like.

Do you ship? Do you have any photos of him? I'm still interested! Thanks!

7. darjohn

darjohn Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Quote:PM and pics sent. Thanks.

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:PM and pics sent. Thanks.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

9. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR

Do you ship? Do you have any photos of him? I'm still interested! Thanks!

Sorry I sold him today before checking here first. Hope you find one. I would have shipped, dang I wished I had checked here first.

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Do you ship? Do you have any photos of him? I'm still interested! Thanks!

Sorry I sold him today before checking here first. Hope you find one. I would have shipped, dang I wished I had checked here first.

It's okay I think I might have found another....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by