WTB OR TRADE: Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs, WA State (or anywhere!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm looking for 6+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs (standards, please). These are for my MIL who has a massive chicken coop and only EE's at this point. I convinced her to "let" me divide her coop in half and hook her up with some rare breed. She loves her EE's and plans to keep those but also has White Wyandottes--which she loves. She's got (chicks) Australorps and Speckled Sussex coming in June, too!

Anyway, if I could find some Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs--she can stick with her favorites and I can drool at the pretty chickens, too! LOL

My incubators are full right now--so these would have to be next month...and I need prices & pics. I don't want to spend a fortune on them since they are not even for me--but at the same time, I'd like nice birds...I will also consider some trades--I will be separating another breed of mine this upcoming weekend, so by next month, I should have fertile, purebred eggs...or I can offer Crevecoeurs, Muscovies or Cayugas--all purebred.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2009
  2. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    I have some. Here is picture of my roo with a hen in the background. I charge $25 shipped and am from Illnois. Let me know if you would like some, I would be able to ship out this coming monday.

[​IMG]

ETA: Had wrong day I could ship lol

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. buzzard chick

buzzard chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    I too have BLRW eggs for sale $25.00 plus shipping.

jen

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Do you have any other photos of the hen?

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Do you have any pics?

6. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I have some too. $25 a half dozen shipping included for mine. I have pics on my site, www.bsafflesfarms.webs.com But I cant ship until the middle of next week.

7. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    Heres one splash hen. The other hen is a blue one you can see the tail of in ths pic, I dont have an individual photo of her taken though,

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  8. buzzard chick

buzzard chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
  9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I too have them. $40 per dozen including shipping.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Pretty birds! What about 1/2 dozen?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by