WTB or Trade Pilgrim Goose Eggs/MI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miss_jayne, Mar 25, 2009.

1. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    hi all...i am looking for Pilgrim Goose eggs to incubate.

sell or trade. [​IMG]

2. ntiveheart

ntiveheart Chillin' With My Peeps

jennifer (omniskies at gmail dot com) has nice pilgrims. i have some of her eggs in the bator as i type. don't remember her location, but her shipped eggs came nicely packed with extras. unfortunately, someone at the post office stomped on the box and a few were cracked, but we have two coming down the homestretch to a thursday hatch! woooo hoo!

i'd love to send you tons of my pilgrim eggs, but unfortunately, a bobcat got my one and only gander so my poor girls are cranking them out for nothing, bless their hearts! hopefully one of my hatchlings will be my new papa goose!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    ntiveheart...thank you for the info! i will surely try omniskies. [​IMG]

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Oh!! You are looking for pilgrims! [​IMG] I was thinking you had some, and I was gonna trade you for ducks?? [​IMG] I'll be all right, I swear! Hope you find some. I'm getting a pair of pilgrim babies next week! [​IMG] I can't wait [​IMG]

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:too funny! they are very lovely geese. put pics up when you get them!

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Will do! It was supposed to be 2 pair of am. buffs, but I don't have the $$ for them right now [​IMG] So a friend is giving me his baby pilgrims instead! I hope they are as nice as they are said to be, I am really afraid of geese! [​IMG]

7. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    I got my pilgrim goose eggs from greenfamilyfarms...they are all developing very well...4 out of 4!

They have done the BEST packing job I have seen with eggs..very very excellent job with no egg loss even though the box looked like ww3 broke out.

They have offered them for auction a few times the last couple of weeks.

I highly recommend them. I was so impressed i've used them twice since.

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:do you have the contact info for them?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by