WTB or trade~~ZHU ZHU PETS!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Nov 2, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have a couple of the hamsters, white (Chunk) and yellow (Pipsqueek), and I am looking for the ZHU ZHU PETS slide or car. I am willing to buy or trade for these, just let me know!!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    I have 15 Zhu Zhu's and all of their extras. I take it these are hard to find? I would have never guessed when they shipped these to me to test.

3. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Some parts aren't too hard, I've gotten the hamsters, fun house, ball, and surfboard at my local walmart. But the ones my DS really wants (car and slide), they don't even carry [​IMG] Do you have either of those?

4. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    I have everything and some doubles. I blog professionally and the company shipped us everything months ago to see and write about for them. It is all still NIP in a large box in the corner of my dinning room. I have 1 hamster loose in the house and that was enough for me.

5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    How much would you need to send me the car and slide? [​IMG] I bet if you listed them on here (or eBay) you'd sell out in a day [​IMG]

6. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    we have chunk and pipsqueak also! lol I am looking for 2 balls for my daughters

7. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I actually have all 4 hamsters, but since I only have one kid (and he's a boy [​IMG]) I figure I could do without the lighter colored hamsters [​IMG] The other 2 would take a bit longer to get dirty [​IMG] If I find any more balls I'll let you know [​IMG]

8. CelticOaksFarm

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    let me do a head count on what all is in the box as it is rather large and packed full I will list everything here first and then onto ebay so you can fist pick at it.

9. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    Quote:PLEASE allow us too do that! I bought 2 of the sleeping bag things yesterday for the girls. It wouldnt be so bad that I cant find the stuff but that is ALL that my girls are asking for, for Christmas. and I mean that is ALL that they are asking for. Every day I call the stores, and check online for them. I cant afford the EBAY prices for these things as hubbies hours have gone from 60 to 32 and they went up on our insurance over 20 more a week (from 40 to 68) UGH we are barely making it now, and then this happens! UGH UGH UGH

10. Riven

Riven Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Central Nebraska
    We have balls around here easy to find, also the wheel, sometimes I see the car, the surfboard, skateboard, the round tunnel thing, and lots of beds.

If you are looking for any of these things I can pick them up for actual price + shipping for you. I've been hoarding the pets to sell on ebay for Christmas because that's the only way I'm affording Christmas this year! I hear ya on cut hours... my husbands hours were cut down, and I"m a full time nursing student so we totally understand!

Please PM me in case I forget to look at this thread again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by