WTB: Orpingtons or Cochins- LOCAL chicks/adults only - no shipping

PhoenixFeatherFarms

Songster
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Mooresville, IN
I have had very bad rates latly with shipped eggs so would like to find some chicks or adults that are local for sale. We live in Mooresville, IN 46158 and would like to find some local..or local-ish for the right price.

Orpingtons - I LOVE Orpingtons so if you have blue, black, splash, white, buff, or lav let me know.

Cochins LF or Bantam - PURE colors. I really dontwant the "barnyard mix" color on one bird.. lol I love them too so color isnt a big deal so long as it will be a breed standard color out of breed standard colors.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi, saw your post above. I "think" I'm going to have some bbs (mostly, if not all, blacks and blues) Orpington chicks hatching on the twelfth. These are from my own line that I've developed. If you haven't already gotten yours, call me and/or come by to see my adults.
Joe D. and Anne Bryant
4491 Stones Crossing Road
Greenwood, IN 46143 317-535-5855 [email protected]

ETA
BTW I'm not trying to sell you anything; these are free. I don't sell eggs or chicks because I don't want to hear someone's complaining if the eggs don't hatch for whatever reason or the chicks die for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom