WTB: PA or shipped; Coturnix eggs! *Close please!*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bettacreek, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Looking for coturnix eggs. Not sure how many I want for sure, but I'm mainly interested in tuxedos and goldens. A&M's may be considered as well. I'll have to edit when I figure out exactly how many I should get. Please let me know price per dozen (and if you keep them seperated so that I can get a specific amount of each type) and shipping to 16823 (or if you're in PA, your zip please).

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. sweetshoplady

sweetshoplady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Venice, Florida
    I have some 3 eggs for $1, $4 per dozen. I have a jumbo pair, a regular trio, and a mixed (tibetan, tex a&m, golden speckled, regular)

You can have just one or two kinds. The jumbos make really big babies. 19 eggs packaged weighed 1.5 lbs. My zip is 34285.

luvmychix has much larger quantities and really nice (and large) regular eggs with an excellent fertility/hatch rate.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Did you still want to test hatch for me? I finally got my first egg from my jumbos, so it shouldn't be long before all of them are laying! The shipping is $5, so let me know if you're still interested?

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Ohh, most definately, I'm still interested! Let me know once they're ready and I'll send the payment for them and the button eggs. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by