WTB: Paint showgirl and black showgirl hatching eggs

bethbug74

The Lady Gadfly
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
Fort Smith, Arkansas
I am looking for some quality paint showgirl hatching eggs and some black (not split) showgirl hatching eggs. I recently hatched out a batch of "high quality" paint showgirl eggs from a high volume seller (quantity does NOT equal quality, I seem to have forgotten), and was sorely disappointed by the large patches of pink skin on the paint babies. None of these birds can be used for my breeding program, despite their impressive price tag. So, just to be clear, I want to order paint showgirl hatching eggs from birds with silkie type (walnut combs, black skin, 5 toes, minimal hard feathering, black eyes, vaulted skulls), and naked necks. I want to order a batch of 7 paint showgirls and a batch of 7 black showgirls (working with a Brinsea mini advance). My goal is to end up with white, black, and paint showgirl hens under a nice paint silkie or heterozygous paint showgirl roo. If you know of anyone who has such eggs available, please let me know. I especially need to hear from people who have successfully hatched quality paint birds (no visible pink skin) from a good seller.

Back
Top Bottom