WTB: Pair of Wheaten Marans....(Virginia)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Jan 23, 2010.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I am looking for a pair of wheaten marans from good blood lines. If you have a pair im willing to pay shipping to virginia! Only dark eggs wanted so any egg color under a 4/5 no thank you.

Brandon And Heather

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    If my girls were laying I would offer a trade since I am on your list for eggs come spring. Can't say the bloodlines because the lady would never tell me. I think they are gorgeous and they lay a nice #7 on the Marans scale. I bought them for their beauty but I only have a trio. There are some old photos on my website. I sold or gave away everything they hatched last summer. I, too, was looking for a different bloodline but am not as interested in them as my blue Coppers. Only so much room here, as you probably understand. [​IMG]

3. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi Nadine,
    We have you on our list for spring! Really im just interested in a roo but figured if anyone had a hen to go with the roo we would get another one. Hatched out a few wheatens a few weeks ago and all are pullets!

Brandon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by