WTB Peafowl Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by msheets, May 21, 2010.

1. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    I'm looking to buy some peafowl hatching eggs, color doesn't really matter to me. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I want some, too! You know you peafowl folks want to sell to us- all the cool kids are doin' it!

3. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

How many eggs are you looking for? We are getting India Blue eggs now and had our first hatch last weekend for 2010. They are $10 per egg plus shipping

Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The parents

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    I have been getting some black shoulder IB and regular IB. Price is the same as the above. If you are interested, just PM me letting me know how many you would like.

5. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Quote:Lol! My incubators are all filled now or atleast they will be Saturday, I definitely plan on ordering around 6 after the hatch I have going now is through. I'd like to order from whoever is closest to me so the eggs have the greatest chance possible-for shipped eggs. Thanks for the replies, I'll save everyone's usernames so I can get back in touch next month!

6. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    OK you got me, Msheets and Chookschick one time deal for you two 5 fresh peafowl eggs 30.00 and free shipping.

Sorry don't have any just blues, will be other colors or split to other colors.

I am getting over 16 egg aday. Let me know what colors you like. Purple Blackshoulders, whites , or Silverpieds.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Since, I know nothing about them at the moment, I was wondering how loud they are? I need to do a ton of research on raising them. My husband wants a couple, but............... [​IMG]

I need to see how much space they require. I know they like to roost in trees right? But they so pretty! My favorites are the ones in the first and last picture on deerman's post.

8. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Ok I listed the eggs on ebay with starting bid at 15.00. seller name bgcbird.

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  9. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Can anyone tell me how loud they are?

10. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Peacocks are pretty loud during breeding season...other than that I couldn't say...deerman also posted an auction here on BYC...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by