WTB - Pekin or Mallard ducklings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LuckyDuck411, Jun 16, 2010.

1. LuckyDuck411

LuckyDuck411 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looking for day old to a few day old ducklings. Either Mallard or Pekin. Would be open to other breeds. Located in Indiana. Please let me know if you have or are expecting any soon. THX

2. Eri I

Eri I New Egg

Jun 4, 2010
    Michigan
    I am looking for a mallard duckling, too. Or a BEI duckling. Where I am, it is so hard to find any really young mallard or BEI ducklings. I hope you find some [​IMG]

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have one pekin duckling right now, and have a few other eggs set due to hatch in the next few weeks. I'm in southern KY, but I plan on attending the IN chickenstock at Schultz's in August, if you're going I can bring the ducklings (4-6 week olds by then) along [​IMG] Or you could come here and get some, either one. I will probably have 6-8.

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you are interested in hatching eggs, we do have some. Please let me know and have a blessed day!
    Nancy

5. LuckyDuck411

LuckyDuck411 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Indianapolis
    @Bargain - Hatching would be fun, but we don't have an incubator. Maybe sometime in the future.

@Shelley - My husband has told me we are not driving hours for pet ducks! ha...but if we don't find any by August we will be paying a visit to Chickenstock. But you'll have to tell me more about it as I'm VERY new to the world of waterfowl!

@Eri - I found a guy in Ohio that was hatching his pet Mallard's egg. We were supposed to get two from him, but only one hatched out of his last batch. I found him on craigslist. If you are only wanting one you might try him. I believe he was located in Hamilton.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by