WTB - Pekin or Mallard ducklings

LuckyDuck411

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Indianapolis
Looking for day old to a few day old ducklings. Either Mallard or Pekin. Would be open to other breeds. Located in Indiana. Please let me know if you have or are expecting any soon. THX

Eri I

Hatching
9 Years
Jun 4, 2010
Michigan
I am looking for a mallard duckling, too. Or a BEI duckling. Where I am, it is so hard to find any really young mallard or BEI ducklings. I hope you find some

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
I have one pekin duckling right now, and have a few other eggs set due to hatch in the next few weeks. I'm in southern KY, but I plan on attending the IN chickenstock at Schultz's in August, if you're going I can bring the ducklings (4-6 week olds by then) along
Or you could come here and get some, either one. I will probably have 6-8.

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
If you are interested in hatching eggs, we do have some. Please let me know and have a blessed day!
Nancy

LuckyDuck411

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Indianapolis
@Bargain - Hatching would be fun, but we don't have an incubator. Maybe sometime in the future.

@Shelley - My husband has told me we are not driving hours for pet ducks! ha...but if we don't find any by August we will be paying a visit to Chickenstock. But you'll have to tell me more about it as I'm VERY new to the world of waterfowl!

@Eri - I found a guy in Ohio that was hatching his pet Mallard's egg. We were supposed to get two from him, but only one hatched out of his last batch. I found him on craigslist. If you are only wanting one you might try him. I believe he was located in Hamilton.

Top Bottom