WTB Penedesenca And Nankin Eggs

Gate,
I have a pair of 7 month old Partridge Penedesencas. But my hen has not started laying yet. If you have not found any by the time mine start to lay I would be more than happy to send you some.
big_smile.png

Gate,
This a member who has some Nankins for sale on their website if you want to check them.
Lund121671

Last edited:
Harley you're a good hen. I am looking for any kind of Penedesencas. I had someone promise me some over a month ago but have not heard back from them.

Bantam man thanks Ill check them out.

I can still use a few more sources folks.

Grateful Gate

Gate,
If you happen to run across any creole Pens please let me know. We have been looking high and low for awhile and haven't found any yet.

Steve in NC

I will, right now I'll take any kind of Penedesenca or Nankins. I dont care if they are left-handed, right-handed - Republican or Democrat!!
hmm.png

Gate
cool.png

Last edited:
Picco should have some in june and [email protected] has eggs and chicks starting in april I think. I was wanting some creles, but ended up getting golden cuckoo marans instead. Similar look, less flighty bird. I don't think the eggs are quite as dark though.

I am getting one and sometimes two eggs from my Penedesenca pen. We just use them if there is nothing else to do with them. I just sent my first eggs out to someone, 5 of them, but have never hatched or tested them. I have one rooster and 6 hens, 4 Black hens, 2 Crele, all together, so who knows what you would get. They are lovely dark eggs though. Again, never tested for fertility, I am just wanting to find a home for them as they are laid, in batches of 6, if you wouldnt mind paying for postage??? I dont mind if you want to pass? Or I can take pics of the eggs and birds, they are lovely birds, I am enjoying the heck out of them! They have a nervous disposition though, but the eggs are darker than my Cuckoo Marans!

Let me know - 6 Free eggs + the cost of shipping on/by Monday?

Tina

Back
Top Bottom