WTB Pilgrim Male Buff Orp BLK Jersey DK Brahma in KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dawnwinds58, Jan 6, 2011.

1. dawnwinds58

dawnwinds58 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2011
    Greensburg
    I have 3 Pilgrim goose girls in need of a mate.
    I need hens in Black Jersey Giant or Dark Brahma.
    I'm looking for a pair of breeding age Buff Orpington roosters used to a "multi-rooster" flock. They don't do well coming from an "only boy" situation into a "sharing" environment.

Hens must be big enough to join a flock with a mature Buff rooster. I'm in Greensburg KY and would like some close to me, but would consider a pretty fair drive to pick up for a reasonable price.
    Phyllis

2. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    I'm in southwest Missouri - I don't know whether you consider that "close" or not. I have a few extra yearling ganders I can part with for $40 apiece.

3. kswaterfowl

kswaterfowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    Greencastle, IN
    we have extra male pilgrim ganders. We are in West Central Indiana. We have one younger gander from this year we would sell for $20. He is show quality, but we have no need for him with the number of females we have....they flock breed so well, we could really cut back to three or four ganders, but my wife loves to see them so we keep pretty even numbers normally in trios. Let me know if interested, our e-mail is kswaterfowl at yahoo dot com
    (Just google mapped it for you, and it looks like its about 3 hours 40 minutes from your town to our place)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by