WTB- Please need help finding Wheaten Marans hatching eggs or chicks!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by New Hatcher, Jul 22, 2010.

1. New Hatcher

New Hatcher Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    Central Alberta Canada
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!![​IMG] I'm looking to get a few Wheaten Marans eggs or chicks. I have fallen in love with this breed and just have to have a few of these toasted marshmellow hens and at least 2 bright rosters!! I would like to find some with feathered shanks ( as the standered says). I have been trying to find some now for over 2 weeks with no luck. No one from the states will ship to me in Canada because of the border thing so I was hoping to find a breeder in Canada but no luck yet. Please PM me if you have any Wheatens Marans chicks or hatching eggs to sell or know a breeder who can help me!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!![​IMG]

2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    I have some but they are not laying yet you might want to try berkeleysprings he has laying flock nice lines and most always ships pullet hatching eggs with 1 or 2 roo hatching eggs. he like to keep the roo eggs for himself. [​IMG] Mind you not by choice.if you would like to see some of his line just check out my wheaten Marans page I got my eggs from him. 5 pullets and 1 roo the last batch I hatched of his was 3 pullets 1 roo. good luck. I'd ship you some if mine where laying. I hope they will start soon. good Luck they are great! do you have a friend that could get them for you? you might want to try that.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  3. New Hatcher

New Hatcher Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2010
    Central Alberta Canada
    Thank you for the help SC. I did find a breeder here in Canada that is going to ship me some. It seems like when it rains it pours because after her email I got yours, I went from no leeds to 2. I will keep berkeleysprings in mind though because I don't think it hurts to have some new stock now and then. I checked out your girls they are great I just love the color of the hens and the roos aren't bad too.

Thanks again![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by