wtb polish Hen any color wv pnhndl/md/nrthn or sw va

Do you have any specific requirements, like age, do they need to be laying, etc. ?

Last edited:
as long as they are old enough to be sure its a hen, thats all i care about. we just want it for a pet. don't care what color either. the three of us in our house each have our kind of chicken and the polish is my husbands. so, since we have to get rid of our polish rooster, we have to replace it with a polish hen.

Oh, I just realized that you said southWEST VA, I'm southEAST. Darn, we've been trying to find our girl a good home...

Hampton Roads area, got any one near Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, maybe even Richmond or Norfolk? Any of those locations would be near me (I'm in Newport News).

that sucks, i dont have anyone over there. thanks anyway.

anyone else have one for me??
smile.png

Hey, we do drive up to the northern VA/DC area every other Saturday. If you, or anyone you know are along the route , maybe we could figure out a way to meet. We usually go up pretty early in the morning, though, and usually on a saturday. We're actually going tomorrow, and will be staying overnight this time (though that usually isn't typical).

Here's the route from around Richmond to Vienna, VA. Got anyone along that route anywhere?

And here's our girl:

IMG_8412.jpg

IMG_8413.jpg

If not, I figured it was at least worth a shot.
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom