WTB Porcelain D'Uccles or White Showgirls-VA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TheFarmMama, Jul 13, 2010.

1. TheFarmMama

TheFarmMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2009
    Stafford, VA
    Hey yall, I'm looking for Porcelain D'Uccles-chicks or adults and White Showgirls. I need pullets/hens only on the Showgirls please. The Porcelains don't matter because I would like a roo as well. Preferably show quality on both. If you have either of these two and are local (22556) or willing to ship please email me [email protected]. We'll be in Gloucester the 31st so if you're around there that will work too. Thanks!

2. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    We are in bristol va.We have several porcelain duccles point of lay and younger.We also have some lavender duccles same ages.Depending on how many you want we will negotiate on the price.We are npip tested and can ship.Holler back Rodney

3. crystalchik

crystalchik Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2008
    Central Florida
    Could I see some pics of your d'Uccles?!?

4. ozarkmomma

ozarkmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    the ozarks
    Quote:I love my D'uccles from upintheholler. I got 4 for my daughter and they are healthy, pretty birds.

5. TheFarmMama

Nov 4, 2009
    Stafford, VA
    UPINTHEHOLLER-I'd sent an email to you, not sure if you received it and I can't find anywhere on my sent folder where it shows it went through. Please email me at [email protected] if you are still interested in selling some and include the price for the birds, shipping, their ages, and if you an do a pair or trio for me. Thanks!!!

6. TheFarmMama

Nov 4, 2009
    Stafford, VA
    Ozark-do you have any pics of your babies on here I can see?

7. BantamChickenlaidy

BantamChickenlaidy New Egg

Jul 3, 2010
    I have show quality porcelains. My oldes rooster took best feather footed two years running. My hens took best of breed and researv breed. I can't shipp live birds right now.do to, it is to hot. But I have eggs if interested. [email protected]

8. TheFarmMama

Nov 4, 2009
    Stafford, VA
    Thanks a bunch-just sent you an email Bantam!

9. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Sorry, DH posted and we have not been keeping up...

Pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a couple pics of the lavender adults, but will have to take some of the started porcelains... I have deleted my adult pics of them somehow... I am sure if you search my older auction posts you will find pics of the parent birds.
    Thanks,
    Donna-Marie

10. Yeagin1

Yeagin1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2010
    Palestine, TX
    Quote:I'd love to see some pictures of your SQ Porcelains...we all love to see pictures on here [​IMG]
    I hope your in TX!!!

Sandy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by