1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Pullets - NY area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CatsCrazyCoop, Nov 10, 2011.

1. CatsCrazyCoop

CatsCrazyCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Putnam Valley, NY
    Looking to buy 3-4 pullets, please.

I would really like Olive Eggers, Marans (dark chocolate layers), Lavender Orps, Barnvelder, Golden Laced Wyandotte or any "fancy" chicken, please.

I am in Westchester, NY but would be willing to pay reasonable shipping.

Very desperate for the Oliver Eggers.

Thanks

2. mcho717

mcho717 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 4, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Hi I have one easter egger and two light Brahmas (all females, 9-10 weeks) if you're willing to drive to the Jersey Shore. No cost as long as they're strictly pets.

3. CatsCrazyCoop

CatsCrazyCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2011
    Putnam Valley, NY
    Hi! Thanks for response.

What is your zip? I don't think you are actually all that far from me. Do you have pics of the girls?

My girls are strictly pets (and for eggs) I actually rescued a Jersey Giant from being raised as a meat bird. Now her big fat butt and live out her life happily and not worry about being a meal [​IMG]

4. mcho717

Nov 4, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    08724... I'll get you pictures later. They are cute and sweet and I absolutely love them... but I kind of just got stuck with them. I don't have the room for them and it's really not fair for them. Please let me know if you're interested and if there's an email I can send you photos to. I'm new on the forum.

5. mcho717

Nov 4, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    I'll send you photos tonight. I believe they came from a small egg farmer in New Jersey. They ate medicated feed for about six weeks and are now on standard crumbles. Gorgeous patterns, have been around my cats, rabbit and dog. Nice birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by