WTB: Purebred Bantam eggs Michigan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CountryMama, Jan 10, 2009.

1. CountryMama

CountryMama Out Of The Brooder

Mar 10, 2007
    West Michigan
    I would really like a few purebred bantam eggs to throw in my incubator. I AM NEEDING to run that incubator but I have nothing to put in there. I love bantams but I am not particular in what I HAVE to have except I'd like them to be a purebred breed. If they are OEG I dont mind them to be mixed within OEG. I just don't want silky/cochin crosses or silky/OEG crosses.. I dont mind various cochins crossed.. I just dont want crosses between the different types.

I am looking to buy upwards of 3 dozen eggs and would prefer it to be shipped from Michigan. But if you have something good then we could make plans for shipping come March when I won't have to worry about the eggs freezing as much. Though if you have a way that will keep the eggs from freezing now, I am interested then too. I just don't want to buy 3 dozen eggs that come to me splitted and broken :O)

Let me know your price and breeds [​IMG]

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I will have max of 6 New Hampshire Bantams, and max of 6 Millie Fluer d'Uccle eggs in march.

3. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hi,
    I raise pure breed show quality Bantams in Silver Spangled Hamburg, Mille Fleur d'Uccle, Black Tailed White Japanese, and Partridge Silkie. I have started another thread on here that you can see at this link.

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I have Serama's but they are currently on strike, hopefully not for long. I also have buff sebrights but they aren't laying yet, probably not until march for them. I am in Michigan to, so shipping should be quick. I can let you know when they start laying again.

5. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Louisiana
    Ive got plenty of purebred bantams laying. I have posted pictures - let me know what you are looking for.
    Gate

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by