WTB, Quail Eggs! or white bobwhite quail eggs!

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
Sometime within the next week give or take a few days I want to buy some quail eggs to incubate, Looking for 40-60, Not exactly sure which kind I want so im just looking to see what everyone has available, Breeds, How many eggs, and Prices please. Also, if anyone has any WHITE Bobwhite quail I definetly would LOVE some eggs!

Last edited:
My buttons are the only quail that are laying for me right now. So, if you want some button quail, let me know. I can have about 12-15 by Monday morning.
Now my chickens... that's an entirely different story. They're ALL laying!

JJMR794 seems to have a lot of Coturnix laying right now, You might want to contact him if you want those.

Our white bobwhites don't start laying until about April/May. You're welcome to check in spring to see what we have at that time.

Quote:
Great! Definetly will do!
smile.png

I'm getting 10-15 eggs per day I've never shipped before, but would like to try to.
I have 50 eggs saved up now.
mine are white with spots but not large enough to be A & M's maybe 10 oz
They are great breeders. hatch 18 to 19 days, start crowing at 6 weeks and laying at 8 to 9 weeks.
Let me know if interested, also they past for NPIP

36671_pa300245.jpg

I am in Florida and we are getting 40-50 eggs a day. Mostly Jumbo Brown Coturnix, but a few Tuxedos and Whites.
I've shipped several times with good reports on packaging and fertility. I use special quail egg cartons and lots of padding
in a large box. 3.00 a dozen/12.00 shipping. Our birds and eggs are big!

40145_jbeggs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom