WTB: Quality Barred Rocks Hatching Eggs

bigredfeather

Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Yorkshire, Ohio
I am wanting to add some Barred Rocks to my flock. I am looking to end up with at least 24 hens, so looking to buy a total of 4 dozen eggs. I would prefer to have at least 2 if not 3 different bloodlines. I am wanting at least one of the bloodlines to have parent stock that is above average in size. I am not necessarily looking for show quality, just a good DP strain.

Please PM me w/ your pricing if you have hatching eggs to sell. I would prefer you be located East of the Mississippi, but not a requirerment.

Thanks.

Quote:
We do have barred rocks that are dp. Our cockerals are fairly large and the hens are medium to large in size. It is a good dp strain.

The most we are able to ship shipping the way we do is 16 eggs per box.

I am pleased to report that Fowl Delights just reported a hatch of 13 from 16 eggs we shipped him. We do not guarantee hatch rates as much depends upon incubation/travel situation/etc.

here's how we pack and our feedback from a prior listing:

We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. The shipping will be computed based on your zip code and whether you want insurance or express mailing instead of our regular priority shipping with confirmation delivery so that's why shipping shows $.01 We only ship within the continental US and to Alaska.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.thegarryfarm.webs.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA"

and our feedback in the new system is:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/auction_comments.php?id=8875

Please pm me if you have any more questions and if you are ready to order. I'll need your zip code to calculate a total costs.

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom