WTB: Red Pyle OEGB (PA)

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hey Everyone!

I am looking for a trio or quad of breeder quality red pyle OEGB.

I would need them shipped to PA.

Thanks so much!
Lacey

Quote:
Thank you very much! I sent him a message, we shall see what he says
smile.png

Thanks again!
Lacey

Quote:
Where in PA do you live??? We have our show this sunday in MD(just about 10-15 min from Oxford, PA) and I have a pair and several OEGB Red Pyle babies from them that we are considering selling! They are sweet as pie--the melt in your hands when you pick them up! We just have too many and need to cut back.

*editng to see, I live in Port Deposit, MD, just about 10 minutes from Oxoford PA--not sure where in PA you are)

Last edited:
M@M@2four :

Quote:
Where in PA do you live??? We have our show this sunday in MD(just about 10-15 min from Oxford, PA) and I have a pair and several OEGB Red Pyle babies from them that we are considering selling! They are sweet as pie--the melt in your hands when you pick them up! We just have too many and need to cut back.

*editng to see, I live in Port Deposit, MD, just about 10 minutes from Oxoford PA--not sure where in PA you are)

Hey!!
smile.png

Thanks for the reply!

I'm about an hour and a half tops from Oxford. I'd love to get some more info on the show and if I can make it - I'd definitely take as many red pyle's off your hands as you want. hehe.. They are sooo beautiful!!

If it's easier, you can send the show info to my email: [email protected]

Thanks again!
Lacey​

M@M@2four :

Quote:

Hey! I tried PMing you but your box is full!

Thanks!
Lacey​

Here is an earlier post that details the show!
They are also having a tailgate - for those selling & buying! See you there! Leah

The Susquehanna Poultry Club will be holding its 18th annual Poultry show March 22nd, at the Equestrian Center on North Tollgate Rd in Bel Air Md. Doors open at 7am birds must be cooped by 9:00 and judging will begin at 9:30, Junior Showmanship begins at 1pm. Many classes are available for large and bantam chickens, geese, ducks, guineas,and turkeys. Premiums will be awarded. Bring the whole family out to enjoy a fun filled day with vendors, a 50/50 raffle, Chinese auction, food, egg show and chicks for sale. Admission is free and entries are due by March 10th. Call 410-836-3753 for more information.

Date: March 22nd 2009
Time: 7am
Phone: (410)836-3753
URl: http://susquehannapoultry.com/

Edited
to Add: This is in Bel Air Maryland.

Back
Top Bottom