WTB ring teal male duck and a colored female mandarin duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by familybruin, Oct 27, 2009.

1. familybruin

familybruin Hatching

Oct 26, 2009
    I would appreciate any and all help on these ducks. I am looking to buy a male ringed teal duck and a female colored mandarin duck. We bought a pair of teal ducks at Lucasville, OH and the male died 2 days later, so now the little female is running with our mallards. I bought my wife a pair of mandarin colored ducks at the KY Bluegrass Poultry show on Saturday, beautiful ducks. The wings were not clipped and tonight when I went to water, the female got out and flew away.. I felt so bad because my wife and I ahve had no luck. So far the small ducks have been bad luck.. If you do not have singles for sale, I would buy pairs if the price is right, if not I will have to wait till Spring hatch. I really would like to make my wife happy by finding her little ducks. I am willing to drive within reason. We live in Cynthiana, KY 41031 Please email at [email protected]

2. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    Mallard Lane Farms has pairs of ring teals available and they have some mandarins left...check out there website http://mallardlanefarms.com/

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by