WTB Rocks-Silver Penciled and Blue Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rock-n-Roo, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Rock-n-Roo

Rock-n-Roo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2011
    North Willamette Valley
    I'd like to find two sources of hatching eggs for both Silver Penciled and Blue standard Rocks to start breeding pairs of my own. As soon as we are done with our remodel next month I will be purchasing an incubator. So anytime after the end of February would work out good.

Trying to plan ahead and will be watching the Hatching Eggs For Sale forum too.

Thanks

2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    [​IMG] I will have blue rocks by then..I have been hatching them like crazy all winter but I need to move them into a breeding pen as soon as weather permits.Chicks will hatch only blue and splash I won't be offering many on the auctions early Spring but making a list of those that would like some rest are going in my bator [​IMG] so yell at me
    Here are a few pics of some of that flock others were playing in the snow or hiding..they did sunburn last Summer in the 110+ Sun we had for so many weeks and it can still be seen in the pics..they didn't fully molt this past year.Splash my Roo is still getting his feathers back from his molt but it shows his color..just imagine a pretty tail:)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Wynette here on BYC has some very nice Silver Pencilled Rocks, and is probably either the only one or one of very few with them, too. [​IMG]

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Wynette's Silver Penciled Rocks are fantastic. And Halo has blue rocks.

5. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    The ones pictured are Halo stock as well [​IMG]

6. silkie33

silkie33 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    Carthage,N.Y.
    I've never sold eggs before(bought many) but may sell some from my Blue Rocks this spring. Here are a few pictures of what I have.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Rock-n-Roo

Rock-n-Roo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2011
    North Willamette Valley
    Sounds good silkie33! Those are some pretty girls.

Thanks everyone for the replies!

Looks like I'll be able to increase the brood! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by