WTB Rooster help lay blue egg - Nashville TN or KY

35655_chicksnroosters_015.jpg

Something like this fella? I was keeping him as my 3rd roo in the pen but don't need him. He's recovering from a roo disagreement got his eye poked all but healed now-small bump not yucky infected oozing or anything bad just a bump! He comes from real pretty egg color minty blue green-that's all we have here. He's great with people and dogs as well.No rooster beater stick required.
$10 and a good home-he's just now a year old.
Edited to add we have lots of EE chicks with green and blue on both sides for sale..just hatched and cute so we could load up your car well
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Funny you reply because you got the rooster I really wanted from City Girl in the Country. The blue one. I need a blue egg gene. I will keep you in mind but thank you. He sounds very sweet that's a big plus.

Ah Blue Jeans He's going to stay in my EE pen.
big_smile.png
I may let him move in with the Black Ameraucana's for a little while but I'm betting one of these Pips & Peeps chicks is a roo. I do have a blue wheaten hatched right after T'Giving he's missing his cheeks still but may consider selling him.He's a Halo chick..twist my arm into a matching pullet if you must...she's small but real pretty

I have some cockerels that are olive eggers carrying a blue gene (from Ameraucana) and dark brown gene (from fbcm) if you would like variety
smile.png
over blue egg layers you could get blue, green, olive/gold from the next generation
smile.png

:thumbsupNo thank you
big_smile.png
I want to keep it blue

big_smile.png
Thank you one and all I think I got a nice one.
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom