WTB: Salmon Faverolle Rooster, WA or OREGON

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I lost my one & only Salmon Faverolle Rooster to the cold this morning…so I’m looking for another one…must be good-quality. Will consider paying to ship when the weather is better, otherwise I’d prefer to pick up in Washington or Oregon.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Must be salmon, no blues, please.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Anyone?

4. Rare Feathers Farm

I'm still looking!

5. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi there.

I have 2 youngsters around 12 weeks old. I would have to ship them to you, but you are welcome to them for just the cost of shipping. ( I know this is not cheap)

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Are they BOTH roos? Because I only need one roo--as I only have two pullets....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
  7. Solsken Farm

Yep, but you certainly wouldn't have to take both of them. They are just the sweetest boys. I hatched 4 boys and rehomed one and perhaps another tomorrow. So that leaves me with two more. I hatched them from Bantyman in early September.

8. Rare Feathers Farm

I think it may be around $40 for shipping? Have you shipped before?

9. Solsken Farm

No I have never shipped, but I have confidence I could get them to you. Please pm if you are interested.

I may have to buy some hatchery fav pullets to pair with them to make some trios and sell in the spring if I cannot find a home for them. I just can't let these boys go to auction or the table. They are so dang sweet and gentle and will be so handsome when they are grown.

10. Rare Feathers Farm

I may hold off a little bit...it's far too cold to ship anything safely right now....can you PM me pics, though?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by