WTB Salmon Favorelle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jeaucamom, Jan 12, 2008.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Okay, I am a sucker for my two new girls I got today from the Stockton show.... Thank you Lynn. We held them in our laps the whole way home and they are just as sweet and beautiful as can be. I was wondering if anyone has any hatching eggs available. Thanks, Suz.

2. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    maybe some one will have some. bringing you up again .

3. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    [​IMG] for Johnny

4. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    [​IMG]

You dont waste any time! [​IMG]

5. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    Suz,

If you post on CA Chickens, you may get a response. I bought from Caitlyn @ Feather Acres. She has since moved and sold her SFs, but she could point you in the right direction. It would be nice if you could get eggs shipped from CA.

I should have known those girls would get the luxury ride home! I am so glad you and the kids are happy!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2008
  6. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Would you be interested in bantams? I found a site with bantams. I was at a show yesterday too and fell in love with the little sweeties. I hope to someday get some eggs to hatch as well. Let me know if you are interested.

7. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Oh Suz, you've got this illness really bad... [​IMG]

8. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Susanna,
    I have bantam salmon faverolles eggs that I can ship tomorrow, if you are interested.
    Just let me know.
    Christie [​IMG]

9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

This is a plug for mothergoose [​IMG] ....I haven't hatched her favorelles, but her welsummers hatched good for me.

10. jeaucamom

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Lynn, I emailed Caitlin, thanks for the info!!

Mothergoose and Lurky, no, I think I am sticking with all standards, but thank you! Darn it!! MG I bet your SFs are to die for. The ones at the show yesterday were so beautiful. I just really like the big cuddly kind. I would like to see some pics of yours though. I never get tired of seeing those adorable pouffy faces. [​IMG]

Ok, I am even in love enough with them that at that booth next to the raffle area that was selling those old pics, I bought the cutest picture of them from the cover of "The Poultry World" from March 20th 1914. It is really cool.

And yes Lonecowboy, I am terminal. I have made out my will to make sure all my incubators and eggs and chickens go to the right home. So there will be no squabbling amoungst the relatives for my prized possessions. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by