1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: see list within/hatching eggs/updated

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sky68ou1, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sky68ou1

sky68ou1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    i am looking for some FBCM hatching eggs. no more than 1 dozen. doesnt have to be SQ just nice birds. STILL LOOKING

i am looking for frizzles. no more than 1 dozen. again doesnt have to be SQ just nice birds. FOUND

i would also like to find some nice lav. silkies or even black ones. or a mix would do. no more than a dozen as im overrun with silkies at the moment lol. FOUND

i have found my Mille Fleurs. another BYC member has agreed to sell me some eggs. thanks for the help in finding some to those who helped me!

there is no rush on any of these! i am looking for a fair price on them as im buying to help someone else out in getting them. i am looking for a supplier that can have them shipped out soon after payment is made.

if you can help me with these please PM or email me with details. these must be purebred! at this time im not taking any more mixed breed eggs.

oh gosh me and my goofy self forgot to add im looking for some crested polish too! FOUND

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:

3. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

I sent you a PM, we have an auction on ebay for BCM's that ends this afternoon for shipping tomorrow.

Steve in NC

4. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    Quote:id love to do it today but i dont have enough finances in my paypal to be able to today. im looking to get these over the next few weeks. ill be buying about 2 dozen a week till i fill my request. i do appreciate the thought of getting them fast! and i will definately keep a eye on your future auctions.

5. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    I have frizzle eggs for sale... Just let me know when your ready and I will see if my girls are still laying.... Good luck with the rest of your list. ~Donna-Marie
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    Quote:they are very nice! i have to check what i have coming. i have paid for some and have 1 order im waiting to pay for. i will definately have to see what we can work out!

7. sky68ou1

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    still looking for FBCM

8. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by