WTB - Show or Breeder Partridge Silkie Roo - MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    I am looking for a partridge silkie rooster, preferably with a black breast. Must be at least breeder quality, but prefer show quality. Does not have to be within driving distance (although that would be nice). [​IMG] I am willing to pay for shipping, if you're willing to ship! Please PM me if you have anything available that you think may fit the bill. Thanks!

2. Tootsie

Tootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I might be selling my partridge cockerel, will decide soon, he doesn't have black breast but if you give me your email I can email picture. I showed him in Spring and he got a first. He is about 11 months now.

3. purplefrog

purplefrog Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Independence, Virginia
    I have this nice youngster available. He has alot of partidge in his feathers and getting more all the time. I beleive him to be breeder quality but also nice enough to produce SQ breed to nice hens.
    http://riversidepoultry.webs.com/apps/photos/photo/prev?photoid=42356802

He has a large cushion, crest and heavy feathered feet with all toes and correct. He is extremely friend and is about 7 months old now. I do ship when the weather is good for both parties. If you are interested I can get you better photos later.

Thanks,
    Purplefrog

4. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I am no expert but I dont think your roo is partridge, He is most likely a black with off coloring which is common.

5. Willjg

Willjg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Tuckerton
    Hey there,

Wow, I wish I could help you out... I have 2 young Partridge roos that I am hoping to part with.... My friends said they wanted them, but not sure when thats going to happen (they visit from out of state).
    Their father is the rooster in my avatar and they look just like him.

I will keep you posted on them if you like.

Take Care,
    Bill.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by