WTB: Showgirl, Frizzle, and Polish Eggs (WY)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cherndon712, Feb 21, 2009.

1. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I'm looking for these just to keep as pets, so I don't need SQ or anything. Would like to have them shipped around the first!!

2. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Are you looking for bantam or large fowl Polish? My large fowl aren't laying well yet, and I have someone in line for the first order I can do of theirs, [​IMG] but I could ship bantams--6+ extras for $20 (total, shipping included in that price) on March 2nd. These would be from my white-crested black roosters over white-crested black and blue hens. I only have 2 blue hens, so the chances of getting blue chicks are small, but you could get a couple. I know you said you didn't want show quality birds, but there is the potential for show quality out of this pen. They are very sweet and calm birds, though they do not free range well.

You can see pictures on my web site, and I can send you more current pictures if you'd like. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks!

3. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I would prefer LF, can you maybe let me know when they are laying? I do want to do a few orders from different people to get different stock!

4. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    I will try my best to remember to PM you when they are laying well enough to ship. [​IMG] However, please feel free to PM or email me in a few weeks if you are still interested and you have not heard from me!

Oh, and you might try contacting therealsilkiechick on here, I know she has showgirls and she might have the Polish, too. Maybe hers aren't as big of slackers as mine are! [​IMG]

5. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have sizzles. I have 2 pens of them but one is not laying due to her being on eggs. the other pens is 2 black sizzles and 2 white frizzle girls and a black silkie rooster. The hatches have been really good. I get $12.00 a dozen and $15.00 for shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Annika

6. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Annika, I would like to try some. Have to wait until Friday to pay though!

7. ladybug4ut1

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    Quote:That is fine can u pay pal or do you need to pay money order. Let me know. I will have plenty to ship on Sat and should be there for Monday. let me know if that works...

8. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I can send paypal!

9. ladybug4ut1

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    ok sounds good....

[​IMG]

10. cherndon712

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Can you PM me the paypal info?

I am still looking for Polish and Showgirl eggs!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by