Wtb-Showgirls

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vatc1234, Oct 29, 2009.

1. vatc1234

vatc1234 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2007
    Corapeake
    Looking for adults or chicks. Any color. I live in North East NC, 1 mile over the Virginia Line.
    I have feel in love with them but always a day late when it comes to actually getting them. Someone pleasssssssse help me with my obession.

Thks

2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    If you hatch eggs, you can get a hold Fowlrus on here, she has all colors,
    Showgirls are soooooo cute. [​IMG]
    Also peepsandbunnys has white showgirls, awsome sq too, but i dont think she has any chicks right now.

I will be breeding again showgirls, i have to wait till 1 either my eggs hatch finger crossed, or 2 wait till my silkie start laying, i have a white showgirl roo in with a blue silkie hen.

Goodluck, i hope you find some, they are the most adorible birds.

3. vatc1234

vatc1234 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 21, 2007
    Corapeake
    I can do hatching eggs. A friend said she didn't have much luck with the showgirls. Only 2 out of 24 eggs. She had great hatches on other breeds. I thought I'd try chicks . I have waited so long I'd be so disappointed if I had a poor hatch.

Can someone help me with this addiction? LOL

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Mine have really slowed down lately. Maybe keep me in mind for the Spring. I have Black Showgirls.

5. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    yes angie has them and hers are awesome!!! many of mine are from her. [​IMG]

I have them as well a byc member cjexotic is hatching them now actually. I will be setting my bator these next few weeks and can either sell you some sg chicks after they hatch or send some eggs to hatch. right now I have white sg, and various grays that will be split to either lavender or a splash (with lav genes I believe) the max I can send at once is 12 and it will be another week or so before I can do it.

6. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i am selling my entire flock of birds which is several breeds/colors because i cannot relocate them. if u r willing to make a road trip i have available in showgirls whites adult males and females, white started unsexed ones, splash hens and blue hens. i have both bearded and nonbearded. i'm trying to do pick ups or meets first if i can before i ship any since there is so many birds. if u r interested please pm me and i'll see if i can help.
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by