Wtb-Showgirls

vatc1234

In the Brooder
12 Years
Sep 21, 2007
Corapeake
Looking for adults or chicks. Any color. I live in North East NC, 1 mile over the Virginia Line.
I have feel in love with them but always a day late when it comes to actually getting them. Someone pleasssssssse help me with my obession.

Thks

If you hatch eggs, you can get a hold Fowlrus on here, she has all colors,
Showgirls are soooooo cute.
love.gif

Also peepsandbunnys has white showgirls, awsome sq too, but i dont think she has any chicks right now.

I will be breeding again showgirls, i have to wait till 1 either my eggs hatch finger crossed, or 2 wait till my silkie start laying, i have a white showgirl roo in with a blue silkie hen.

Goodluck, i hope you find some, they are the most adorible birds.

I can do hatching eggs. A friend said she didn't have much luck with the showgirls. Only 2 out of 24 eggs. She had great hatches on other breeds. I thought I'd try chicks . I have waited so long I'd be so disappointed if I had a poor hatch.

Can someone help me with this addiction? LOL

Last edited:
yes angie has them and hers are awesome!!! many of mine are from her.
smile.png

I have them as well a byc member cjexotic is hatching them now actually. I will be setting my bator these next few weeks and can either sell you some sg chicks after they hatch or send some eggs to hatch. right now I have white sg, and various grays that will be split to either lavender or a splash (with lav genes I believe) the max I can send at once is 12 and it will be another week or so before I can do it.

i am selling my entire flock of birds which is several breeds/colors because i cannot relocate them. if u r willing to make a road trip i have available in showgirls whites adult males and females, white started unsexed ones, splash hens and blue hens. i have both bearded and nonbearded. i'm trying to do pick ups or meets first if i can before i ship any since there is so many birds. if u r interested please pm me and i'll see if i can help.
silkie

Back
Top Bottom