WTB Silkie chicks with quality parents OR Japanese Bantams

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
I would prefer Black, White or Lavender chicks. Shipping is fine. I want about 3-4 chicks right now I can't afford much more then that. (breeder to show quality)

It would be GREAT if you are close and I could pick up. I'd like to see pics of the chicks and the parents. Thanks so much.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I'm located near Raleigh NC.

big_smile.png

Also, if you are local and don't have silkies I am interested in starting with some quality Japanese Bantams as well! Would love to see some pictures of chicks available.
love.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
I have a buff silkie hen to trade to anyone who may have a Japanese bantam hen locally?!

You can check out my birds here: www.elitesilkies.com I should have Lavender in a few months and then I'll have Split Lavender in about a month. If you want Lavender Chicks, I would have to hatch and then ship.

My Lavenders are from Brens Birds of Paradise.

I will keep your site in mind if I can't find anything closer. I'm hoping to maybe catch a break on finding a Japanese Bantam pullet or a couple of chicks in the next week or 2. I'm going to have a second attempt at hatching some of my white silkies with some help from another member.
big_smile.png

But Lavenders are on my list for sure!

Back
Top Bottom