WTB Silkie Hatching Eggs

True Facts

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 17, 2010
Fincastle, VA, USA
Hello! I've just joined after taking hours looking for silkie eggs, and thought maybe I could get some here. Anyway, an assortment of colors would be nice, and maybe about 6-12. They don't have to be show quality, I just want some lovable pets. In terms of price, under $30.00 would be nice. Oh, I forgot, a high fertility rate would be nice, because I've been through some dissapointments before... Please reply!
big_smile.png
Can be shipped.
wink.png

Last edited:

Elite Silkies

Crowing
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
I can't help you out right now, my roo isn't old enough to breed yet. But, there are several that have silkie eggs for sale. Have you checked out the hatching eggs for sale page yet?

I think Cjexotic has some for sale, but she may have a waiting list.

ladyhawke1309

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Hi, we currently have silkie hatching eggs available in white, black, blue, splash and partridge. My original stock came from the Porto lines and I have been working on the line for about two yrs now. I could ship you a dozen eggs for $29.50 on Monday if you are ready. You can see some of our stock at www.blackcreekpoultry.com. Fertility has been good with a 98% hatch rate but we all know what shipping does to the eggs so I cant promise anything but I will ship you fresh fertile eggs. Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you and have a great day!

mbrobbins

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
I'm in Georgia, have bearded silkies, black pen,white pen, and young pullet mixed color pen, I can send 2+ doz eggs in lower 48 states $25 includes s&h can't guarantee hatch rate because of numerous postal handling conditions, but most of my buyers seem to have pretty good hatches. I have a white pullet that took reserve at the Newnan,Ga show in Feb, also a Black hen that took best variety.email for pics [email protected]. I have trouble posting pics on this web site.

Top Bottom