1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB Silkie Hen/Hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by EricShane, Apr 12, 2009.

1. EricShane

EricShane Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    SouthWestern Ohio
    this is the first time Ive posted on this forum.. But, Ive read it now for over a year! [​IMG]

I Love my chickens! Ive had them for Over a year, They are all so Beautiful in thier own ways, and very healthy also! - However, none of my Hens have ever went Broody and I want Babies.. I know thier going to be mixed and all that, I dont mind.. They Are all SO beautiful and Wonderful pets! I dont raise them for a specific purpose, we dont even eat thier eggs or anything either.. (basicly because Ive wanted babies so bad Ill leave the eggs in there till theres about 20 in a nest.. hoping they'll go broody lol) Thier just great company for me and After reading online, so many people say Silkie Hens are Great at going broody! So, thats what Im after.. a Silkie hen or any hen if you have any that Would be Broody to hatch all these eggs that are just all going to waste. --- My brother is in the Process of building an Incubator right now, I dont really know how good it'll be.. From the Looks of it so far I would be surprised if it hatched bug eggs. lol -but we'll see about that! - but, we still want a broody hen that will do it on her own!

I Live in Southern Ohio, (Wilmington Area) Close to Cincinati and Dayton areas. Were willing to Pick them up, just name your price.. Or if shipping is an option, just let me know.

Thaaaanks!!! [​IMG]

2. Smokehouse13

Smokehouse13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Vevay,Indiana
    Hi,[​IMG] [​IMG] I have a couple of silkie hens. If you are interested let me know. I 'm in southeast Indiana.

3. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    I have a few silkie hens, also. I am in SW PA (15332). I also have chicks. PM me if you are interested.

Leah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by