WTB Silkie or Bantam Eggs From Broody Line :) Ship after May 25th

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jessika, May 11, 2009.

1. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    Hey all,

I have tons of chickens. Tons = Way to many to count at the moment (Ok fine I will think about it...about 60). I have bantams and I have standards. I would like a new broody.

So no SQ for me, and forget egg production and colors! I would like eggs from a broody chicken or one with a history of going broody (preferably a line of broodys in the gene pool).

Not sure how this will work but I'm up to an experement. I am on a bit of a budget and spent my "Spring farm restock fund" already (but my new fences look nice lol) so let me know if you have a resonable offer on something like this. My bator is schedualed to be full until May 25th. Then I have 18 spots open in my hova bator.

Thanks in advance!

2. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I have silkies.. they are always going broody. I have some sitting on goose eggs, silkie eggs, quail eggs and a few on pheasant eggs. I have white and partridge right now laying my blacks are the ones on eggs.
    Let me know what you want. You want them shipped after the 25th?

3. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    I have some bantam crosses that are broody right now! I have the mother and three daughters. They are a cross with a buff brahma and RIR. They lay a fairly good sized egg. At the moment...the roo of choice is a red pyle crossed up bird. He is cute as they come. I have had all four in one nest broody and now three of them are broody. Once they start laying I can send yu some. I figure $15 including shipping for 12-18 eggs? Holler if interested

4. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    Thanks guys! Yea, I need them shipped anytime after the 25th. My bator will be open then. [​IMG] I will pm you guys when I get home from work tonight. I gotta run or I'll be late...[​IMG]

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have silkies. Since they started laying I have 2 blue hens that are detemined to sit. I have broke them twice and they are both broody again..... let me know if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by