WTB-Silkie rooster or two (ship to Utah)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by equus2, Feb 27, 2009.

1. equus2

equus2 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm looking for a nice silkie roosters - white or black, other colors, as long as they're nice quality. Can't find many silkies in Utah, so willing to pay shipping. Please see my birds in the hatching eggs for sale/trade section....as example of what I'm looking for.

THANKS!
    Lisa

2. Love my Critters!

Love my Critters! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    I have some 1 year old roos that are white. I have 2 bearded and 2 non bearded. If you want, when I get home this afternoon, I can post some pics of them. I've been trying to get rid of them, for free, but around here nobody knows about silkies, they all want the "fighting" kind [​IMG] Let me know if you are interested.

Michelle

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  3. equus2

equus2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi!

Yes, would like to see pics. THanks so much!!

4. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hi Lisa - I have 2 roosters you may be interested in. One is a buff silkie roo and the other is a partridge silkie roo. I do not have up to date pics, the ones I have are from Nov 2008. If you are interested I can try to take some tomorrow afternoon.

Lisa in FL

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  5. galwaybay

galwaybay Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2008
    I have two brown ones I got on accident. Hatchery sent the wrong order. Not my breed, so I dont know what the proper name is for their color. let me know if interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by