WTB Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by terwelpbantams, Nov 13, 2011.

1. terwelpbantams

terwelpbantams Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2010
    Payson
    Hello, im looking to buy some silver spangled hamburg bantams. I currently have one pair and need some more. Im located in western Illinois, closer the better.

Thanks

2. popoton

popoton Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2011
    I am going to try and hatch some this Dec. I have a rooster and two hens. If they hatch I can message you maybe make a deal. I live in Iowa.

3. terwelpbantams

Nov 10, 2010
    Payson
    Could you send me some pics of your trio?

4. popoton

May 4, 2011
    [​IMG] The roo is molting and the hens have lost feathers because of the rooster.

5. popoton

May 4, 2011
    [​IMG]another picture of the rooster He is a friendly rooster

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  6. terwelpbantams

Nov 10, 2010
    Payson
    his breast feathers look good. He lacks black in his hackle. and the hen is really white?

7. popoton

May 4, 2011
    The white hen is not a hamburg she is a mutt. He has placed res.champion last year at the scribbner NE poultry show and he has place with a purple ribbon at our county fair my daughter shows him for 4h.We could have showed him at the state fair but money is tight. he is molting now. we have not showed the hens.

8. popoton

May 4, 2011
    [​IMG]He is still young this is his first molt I got him april last year as a chick. He looks to me like he has more black coming in when he is done molting maybe he will have more. I will be trying to hatch some in dec.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by