WTB Sizzle eggs, anyone have any to sell?

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chris Herzog, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Chris Herzog

Chris Herzog Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2011
    Covington
    I'm looking for some Sizzle eggs from some good looking birds. Anyone have any that they would like to sell? I have bought eggs already from two different people on here and those birds are doing great. Now I'm looking for others that may have some of these birds with eggs they would like to sell.

I only want eggs that will hatch frizzled pullets, no eggs with any roos, smooth coat or Silkie coated birds please....lol just joking.

Let me know what you have, what you want and when you think you might be able to ship. Pics would be great!

Thanks,
    Chris

2. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Chris have you already gotten some from me? I know your name but can't remember since I ship out so many boxes of eggs and meal worms each week. We have spoken recently, I know.

3. Chris Herzog

Oct 16, 2011
    Covington
    Yes Any I have gotten Sizzles in the past from you and just recently Frizzles that are in the oven baking now. The Sizzles that I got from you are doing great. I have also gotten some Sizzle eggs from emvicky (I think that's how she spells it) and those are doing great as well. I just went through and sold all the smooth feathered birds and all but one male (I think) I'm still waiting to find out for sure on this one. I ended up with 4 really nice frizzled hens and I would like to get about 2 more. Then I'm going to find me a really nice colorful Silkie roo to cover them.

Thanks,
    Chris

4. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    I've ordered sizzle hatching eggs from BYC member Luckypickens multiple times and have been very pleased with the birds and the service. I've had good hatches, great colors, and some really nice typey birds.

5. Chris Herzog

Oct 16, 2011
    Covington
    Thanks I didn't know she had them. I had two people tell me that they have had great luck with her RIR's...I might just have to give her Sizzles a try.

Chris

6. Meara

Meara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Midwest
    Yeah I hatched out some of her bantam RIRs too. Just awesome birds!

7. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    I have sizzles as well. I do not think you have gotten any from me. The roosters is a Showgirl and the hens are Frizzles. All the hens are EE Frizzles but only one lays a green egg. :{. If interested let me know. I have an auction up on ebay right now for some with some pictures if needed. I do not think I will be using ebay much longer since they are now charging final value fee's on shipping.......

8. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I have a white frizzle rooster over white silkie hens. I just recently put him in with them, so you could get pure silkies or sizzles. Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by