WTB - slate blue turkey poults (PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by scbatz33, Jun 21, 2009.

1. scbatz33

scbatz33 No Vacancy, Belfry Full

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Needing to replace my slate blue turkey poults who tried to swim in the horse trough this morning....

I have an order of bourbon reds coming but it's too late to add on to that order. If anyone has a couple they would ship or else, I can pick up in relative distance from me...I'd drive to NJ, NY, VA, MD or DEL.

Thanks,
    Sarah

2. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Songster

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have 2 hatching right now and have five slightly older ones. I would be willing to ship. They are $10 each and shipping. Please PM if interested I could ship them Tuesday if you are interested. I will need your address and then I can figure shipping and quote you shipping. If you take all I would do each for $7.00.

Thanks

3. scbatz33

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Ladybug,
    I would be interested, and I would take all. However, I wouldn't be able to get them from you til the 1st - payday.

My address is 1474 blessing lane, reading pa 19605. If you'd be willing to hold on to them for a week, I'll take all 7.

Sarah

4. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Songster

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    Quote:Yes I would be willing to hold them. when we get closer I will box them up and weigh them and get you shipping. contact me via PM when you can pay and I will ship next day. If that is ok with you....they will do fine shipping it is warm enough to ship with no problem.....Thanks and Let me know as soon as you can I do work so I will need to know in evening so I can get ready for next day shipping the 2 just hatched and great looking...they will all be slate or lavendar...they are really sweet birds....

Thanks again

Annika

5. cmiller928

cmiller928 Hatching

Jun 23, 2009
    Hi Ladybug....If you still have any left or will be getting any....I would love some...We had 3 babies...and a bear came and ate ALL 3 OF THEM. We are devistated! Thanks Carla

[email protected]

6. scbatz33

Jan 23, 2009
    South GA
    Quote:Yes I would be willing to hold them. when we get closer I will box them up and weigh them and get you shipping. contact me via PM when you can pay and I will ship next day. If that is ok with you....they will do fine shipping it is warm enough to ship with no problem.....Thanks and Let me know as soon as you can I do work so I will need to know in evening so I can get ready for next day shipping the 2 just hatched and great looking...they will all be slate or lavendar...they are really sweet birds....

Thanks again

Annika

Sounds good. I'll let you know. The first is wed so we should be good to go first thing that morning. My girl will be so happy. She's quite lonely right now. Her tow hatch mates tried to swim in the horse trough! They are really sweet birds and lovely too!

Thanks again,
    Sarah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: