1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB soon: Muffed EE eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lach Cnoc Farm, May 4, 2009.

1. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    I wanna get some more EE chickens (standard) but would like to go with eggs instead of chicks or full grown hens. I would like nice blue and green eggs from nicely colored , Muffed hens and roos. I am fond of the blue, gold, white coloring, but the more wildly colored the better. i would prefer to see pics of your hens and roos. Let me know how much a dozen for your pretty blue & green eggs.

Also, I don't need them immediately but want them in the Very near future.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have Easter Eggers (ameraucana) I have them list if you would like to look and pic of egg and hens

3. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Hello from Granite Falls, WA. That's Western side too just in case you don't know.

I am currently breeding my one EE to one of my two BW Ameraucanas. I will be breeding her to all four of my Wheaten and BW Ameraucanas as I am trying to develop a tri-colored Wheaten similar to the Wheaten Marans that Bev Davis has developed.

Sister (that's my "EE") can be seen on my website along with the four roosters. She currently lays a pastel purplish egg so I can't tell you what her progeny will lay for egg color but I am guessing it will be more bluish due to the father.

Depending on how far away you are, you may wish to get chicks from me instead of eggs. I only have the one EE so shipping eggs isn't feasible if you are wanting a full dozen.

Send me a personal email to [email protected] and I'll respond as soon as I can.

God Bless,

4. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    I have beautiful muffed EE's! I have a gold and blue, a gray/blue, a orange black-laced, and a multi-colored rooster. All muffed.

Then I also have an unmuffed hen in there as well.

My eggs are bright blue-light green. Very sweet birds.

I just hatched a chick out a few days ago. [​IMG] I will post pictures.

Send me a PM. I am leaving on vacation tomorrow. So I may not reply for 10 days. Sorry.

5. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    [​IMG]

My flock. The blue/gold is facing this way in the back so you can't really see her lacing. But she is there.

Also the orange hen in the middle is 1/2 EE 1/2 RIR. You can choose to take her eggs or not.

My chick Destiny. That hatched a few days ago. (muffed)

[​IMG]
    Her fuzz is mixed colors. So I wonder what color she will be.

[​IMG]

Very cute. I love 'her'

[​IMG]
    Hope you like her.

haha to bad you don't want EE's in like 6 months. Cause I just bought 7 more chicks. [​IMG] Different colors

6. dizzychicken

dizzychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Oh I have just the eggs for you. I have the most gorgeous lemon over blue EE rooster. His hens are red with blue lacing and buff and red. All are heavy muffed except the red hen, but she is still gorgeous. I get robin blue, mint green and a dark olive green eggs from the girls. Such a pretty variety of greens and blues.

I get 100% hatch here at home.

Here is a few pics of the hens and their eggs. I will have to get some photos of the rooster as the rain dries up, cause it is just to messy to get into the pen and chase him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rooster above is not the current rooster. I will get pics of him this weekend.

If you are interested let me know by pm. I am filling an order right now but should have a dozen next week.

have a wonderful week,
    Cheryl

7. dizzychicken

dizzychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Here are some pics of the above babies. They are with they old rooster, but still look at those beautiful fluffies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by