WTB Speckled Sussex hatching eggs-Oregon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fancypants4569, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Fancypants4569

Fancypants4569 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2008
    Prineville, Oregon
    I was given an incubator and I have the parts ordered for it and am hoping I will have them in a week or so to get it up and running agian. Once I get it running and do a test run on it(am new to hatching eggs) and feel confident that I got it, Id like to purchase some Speckled Sussex eggs form someone. It was my number one choice for laying hens when I purchased chicks, but there were none to be found, so I got some Buff Orps and Black Australorps, which are my second and third favorite's. So, now that I have the bator, hope is not lost [​IMG] Anyone that has Speckled Sussex eggs, I would love to hear from you!

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:FP, PM 'bargain' Nancy here on BYC... she has beautiful Speckled Sussex chickens and does a great job of packaging and sending.

3. goldnchocolate

goldnchocolate Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Quote:FP, PM 'bargain' Nancy here on BYC.

Who? I looked but I couldn't find anyone named "bargain' [​IMG] .Is that the username or the title of the post?

4. dave27889

dave27889 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Washington, NC
    It's her user name. I have 5 of her chicks and they are georgous. She packs great also. She has several other types also. There is also SANDS poultry on here. I have 4 of their chicks I hatched out also. They were local but I have heard that they pack well also. They both have very nice birds and they hatched out well. I can recommend Bargain and SANDS poultry. They are both listed under members list. Good luck. later dave27889

P.S. She is from Bowdan, Georgia and her real Name is Nancy. I talk with her often. Really nice lady.

sanspoultry is Steve and Sharon. They live in eastern North Carolina. Have met both of them really nice people and nice flocks.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  5. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    I got my speckled sussex from sandspoultry and bargain here on byc. VERY good quality eggs, well packaged, and courteous. They also do well at answering newbie questions and helping out with problems.

6. UrbanFarmChix

UrbanFarmChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2009
    Portland, OR
    1 person likes this.
  7. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

deleted

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, yes we have Speckled Sussex and I'd be honored to serve you.

I can ship you one dozen Speckled Sussex for $27 which will include priority shipping and tracking number.

Here are pics of the flock
    [​IMG]

Here's a little baby:
    [​IMG]

We are full time farmers so I'm not often on the board. We feed our poultry with the best possible feed, grain and chemical free veggies from our garden and give them lots of loving care.

I sent you a pm with more information. I'd be glad to help you any way I can. Hope you are having a Wonderful Easter Day!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  9. Fancypants4569

Fancypants4569 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 10, 2008
    Prineville, Oregon
    Thank you all for your quick responses!!!! You peeps are great!!!! I wont need these eggs for another month or so, but wanted to get in touch with all of you who do have these beautiful birds, so that way Im all ready to go when the time come's and I have at least 1 trial run with the bator before I spend the money on the Speckled Sussex eggs. Thanks to all agian!!!!

10. goldnchocolate

goldnchocolate Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Quote:Thanks for the info, Dave.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by