WTB Splash or Blue Ameraucana Rooster, purebred

Hi Momma-hen. I have a gorgeous 3 year old Blue Ameraucana. I got him from Golden Sunrise Ranch in south Jersey, along with other hens and hatching eggs. I've been really happy with everything from there. Unfortunately I am looking to find wonderful homes for my chickens. I just don't have enough time to care and spend with my peeps. My kids are extremely active in sports and we are just all over the place.

Anyway, I am not charging anything if you are interested in Blu. He has absolutely been the best rooster anyone could every want. He is kind to all my hens, looks for food for them, sounds the alarm when he sees a hawk, etc. He got along just great with my black Ameraucana rooster who is only 1, until about 2 months ago. Blu attacked Blackie and now Blackie only has one eye. Blackie is the meekest rooster who will eat out of my hand and let me hold him. I will probably keep him because he just doesn't defend himself.

Just so you know, the hens all pick at Blu's tail feathers so he doesn't have any. For some reason, he lets them pick at them and doesn't mind at all. I'm on the western border of CT.

Ruth

Back
Top Bottom