1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB. Sportsman 1502 incubator..

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aurorarose25, Dec 12, 2011.

1. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    I know this is like selling a portion of your arm or leg, cuz these things are awesome...
    BUt I am looking for one that is new or used if anyone is selling theirs or knows where I can get one for as cheap as I can get PLEASE Let me know ASAP..
    The cheapest I found was brand new for $719 + $100 for shipping... THATS A LOT!!!!

Please let me know ASAP Once again
    Thnx

2. spydertoys

spydertoys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Munfordville, Kentucky
    Quote:Go to surehatch.com..they are a bit cheaper there and they have a coupon for an additional $15 off besides. Mine will arrive today.!! Yay!!!

3. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    There is one posted in the "everything else" for sale section.

4. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    I have one not sure if it the model you are looking for with also a brooder but not worth it for the two of them to be shipped to Arizona. I bought two incubators and two brooders at one auction. I never used them since I have two redwood incubators also.
    Sorry, would only consider pick up and you would have to buy the incubator and brooder will not seperate.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  5. CochinCowgirl

CochinCowgirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    We paid $550 for our 1502. It had been just slightly used(hatched three settings) We were lucky enough to find ours locally via craigslist. Be prepared to pay at least that. But they are well worth the investment.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by