WTB SQ chick(en)s in OR,CA and WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cariboujaguar, Apr 21, 2009.

1. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    In June my husband will be heading south to pick up some goats and we're hoping to find some chicks for sale along the way so we can kill 2 birds with one stone (not literally of course)...

My passion is dark egg layers but I have found Marans, Wellies ect are just too far out of our price range for now [​IMG] I would prefer show quality, but at this point will take what I can get and then improve on what I get... We would like about 30 chicks...
    Please email me at [email protected] with price, breed etc.

They will have 30 acres to roam on, good feed/care, 2 great pyrs to keep them safe and lots of love!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    Because we have not found any affordable Marans we have decided that since we like so many breeds we will be broadening our horizons and looking at any breeds as long as they're SQ or close to SQ, we don't mind breeding up [​IMG] We need eggs, love chickens (they're so peaceful to watch wander around) and would like a breed we can help improve when more money comes in [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by