WTB SQ White Crested Black Polish Hatching Eggs

Are you looking for bantams or large fowl? I have both, and while I have show quality birds in all of my Polish pens, I would have to say that my bantams are the better quality overall (of course, I would also have to add the disclaimer that show quality parents does not always guarantee show quality offspring
wink.png
) But I do have some nice birds in the large fowl pen, too. My bantam pens each have one wc blue hen (but most of my hens are wc black and my roosters are all wc black) so you would probably get a few, but not many, wc blue chicks from my bantam eggs.

If you have not already found what you are looking for, I have a few pictures on my web site here: http://www.freewebs.com/brookvalleyfarms/polish.htm and I have more pictures of the bantams that I can post/send to you if you are interested. All of those pictures are of birds that are in my breeding pens right now.

smile.png

Crunchies chicks are wonderful. I hatched a dozen or so .They were so wonderful ,healthy and lively I ordered another batch of eggs(due to hatch 4/30)

Back
Top Bottom