1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Standard/giant Cochin chicks in western WI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickeypoo, May 3, 2009.

1. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I am looking for standard or giant cochins. I don't know of anyone really who has any around here. I am supposed to be getting some from a person in my area but they haven't contacted me yet. So, anyone with any chicks to sell nearby me? Thanks
    Sue

2. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    You are killin' me!! LOL...why don't you just drive down to PA and I'll give you all the blues and black giant cochins that you want and some olive egger eggs, too. LOL....This would be your one-stop-shop!!

Leah

3. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    You are too funny hahah. my car barely makes it 30 miles without stalling. i don't want to see how bad it would be going there LMAO. maybe we could meet halfway haha [​IMG] it seems you have all the breeds i could want LOL. maybe if you had the asst that i want for cochins, olive eggers, marans, etc for that cheep cheep price id take them lol:) haha. I just love the look of cochins.. puffballs running around in my yard:)

Last edited: May 3, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by