WTB standard hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dinahmoe, Nov 4, 2009.

1. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    i'm looking to buy 12+ purebred or mixed eggs.looking to spend $20-$25 shipped.i already have RIR,BO.thanks

2. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    Check out the egg auction. I bought a dozen + from bargain last week. Beautiful eggs, well packaged, etc. I got a good mix of BR, RIR and Speckled Sussex.

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=263946

is
    our auction link....Thanks Julie for the referral. You don't have to buy from the auction, You can buy directly from us as well. We sell hatching eggs throughout the year.

If you wish to have something new, I could package up some speckled sussex and add a spare welsummer should we have one that's not part of another order. Since you are in Georgia, I'm sure we can meet your price range due to lower shipping prices.

Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks and have a blessed day.

4. Tootsie

Tootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I could put a nice mix together in that range with a few extras perhaps. DO you only want standard or would you also like some bantams (bearded silkies, show girls) in there too? Let me know, can ship right away if you tell me in time.

5. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I may be able to get you some EE eggs ( some may be crossed with a BR roo), for now I'll say $8.00 a dozen pluys shipping. My Speckled Sussex and Barred Rocks have quit laying right now, but if they are laying again in about a month I will be selling them too. $10.00 - $14.00 per dozen plus shipping to your zip.

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by