WTB: Sultans, Houdans, Faverolles shipping end of this month??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I am looking for:

Bantam Sultans
    Standard Faverolles
    Standard Mottled Houdans

Looking for 12+ eggs--will pay through PayPal or I can trade Muscovy eggs OR handmade soaps.

Thanks!

~Heather

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Contact Mothergoose for Bantam Faverolles.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Thank you!!! I had a terrible hatch, with only ONE little chick out of 18 eggs. [​IMG] I got some locally & some off eBay. Most of them were clear. So I'm now either going to sell my one little fav bantam (looks like a roo) or I'm going to try to find some more eggs or chicks to join this one. Thanks again!

4. Rabid Vulture

Rabid Vulture Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Sherwood, Oregon
    I am ordering half a dozen standard salmon faverolle eggs in a few days. So I will have chicks soon. I will have to send you some eggs next year when they start laying! [​IMG]

-Tamsen.

5. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Well I know I'm quite far from you, but if you can't find any bantam faverolles anywhere else and still want some, I have them and they are laying. A blue cockerel over salmon hens. My next batch should be available next week if they cooperate.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:But of course! I'd take a few eggs or even better--CHICKS from you, next spring! [​IMG] You're not that far away from my family...and they visit often.... [​IMG] I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few peeping babies in their 7 hour car ride!

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Oh thank you!! What would the result be with a blue roo over salmon hens? Are those not purebreds that way? Or does that matter? I'm leaving on Sunday and will be gone for three days--so I don't want anything in the 'bator during that time...so maybe late next week or the following week? Do you have pics of your adult birds?

8. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi, The resulting chicks can either be salmon or blue which is just the dilute of the regular salmon. It's when you take blue to blue that you can also get the splash version. They are still considered purebreds. Actually it seems alot of people prefer the blue. It might be hard to tell from my poor pics but he is patterned/marked the same as a salmon just he is blue where the black would normally be. Here are a couple of pics. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Very nice birds! Yes, I’d like some eggs from you…please. That is, of course—if I can afford them. Do you take Paypal?

Thanks!

10. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Yes I do take paypal. I will save next week's for you and PM you when they are ready. And if you are ready for them then, you can paypal me. No need to do it in advance.
    It would be $15 for 6, $20 for 8, or $25 for 12 eggs (If I can come up with that many at once!), and then it's + $11 for shipping since you are kind of far. I ship them priority. I would estimate 3 days maybe for them to get there?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by